Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter Hashtag #askharding

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think it's childish, even the forest fans are doing it, I'd be disgraced if I saw our fans doing it to our own players.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
I personally haven't asked anything but it is just harmless fun you and i both know none of those question will make it to Dan, he probably wont even know about them. There is far worse things i've seen on twitter coming from supposed football fans

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
“@Garethclarke24: Is it true that you told O'Driscoll that Will Buckley was picking on you again when you last played at The Amex.Then cried a bit #Askharding”

“@Leecooper74: What does it feel like to never play a 2nd half at the Amex? Do you like Will Buckley making you look third rate? #askharding”

“@hammyfan: "@Official_NFFC: #askharding how disappointing was it to only get 45mins for Buckley tore you a new arsehole (twice)”

“@adrian_newnham: #Askharding is harsh. I mean 2 matches, subbed twice, *a total of 80mins played, a booking, almost sent off and a foul throw is not THAT bad”

“@malcbha: What's it like to have 25,000 people laughing at you every time you put in another comedy performance at the Amex? #askharding”

“@Sheebo4: #askharding After 2 cracking performances at the Amex is there any chance u may re-sign for #Bhafc ?”

“@HarryMaddock: #AskHarding Will you ever last more than 35 minutes against Will Buckley?”

Etc, etc, etc...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think it's childish, even the forest fans are doing it, I'd be disgraced if I saw our fans doing it to our own players.

I'd imagine we'd be doing the same as the Forest fans if Harding still played for us as he is a truly awful player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From Forest fans;

“@Dazzler_m: @Forest_Grump Dan, I think your best position is left back in the changing room. Dose that make me less of a #nffc fan? #AskHarding”

“@GarethRawson: @Official_NFFC will you pack your bags and let a decent left back play #askharding”

“@JakeThorpe7: It seems you dont know how to defend why? #AskHarding”

“@CoterillSteve: #askharding *Why is your name Dan HARDing yet your defending is very weak?”

“@marconffc: @Official_NFFC How can u survive in professional football for so long without any pace or positional sense? It beggars belief! #askharding”

“@FawazHasawi: #AskHarding Can you please leave,I have offered you a settlement. You are not going to help this club take our position in the Premier #nffc”

Etc, etc, etc...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I personally haven't asked anything but it is just harmless fun you and i both know none of those question will make it to Dan, he probably wont even know about them. There is far worse things i've seen on twitter coming from supposed football fans

Absolute nonsense. All the Forest players on twitter will be laughing at them, and Harding will 100% read them all.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Ahh, social media has a lot to answer for. Not so long ago, this kind of banal crap would've been restricted to the match programme and the local rag. Footballers were up on a pedestal and this seemed like a way of getting closer to them. Twitter comes along and any Tom, Dick or Harry can call Rio Ferdinand a 'f***ing bellend'.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think there's a big difference between slating ur own player and slating one who used to play for you and threw another hissy fit gobbling off at ur fans tho. Get a sense of humour people :)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I don't like this kind of thing. Could be perceived as cyber bullying. Be careful if you choose to participate.

OK, it may be seen as a bit of fun but it is always someone's son, daughter, mother or father. Not nice. In my line of work I see a side to this you would not believe and believe me there is a consequence.

Off my soap box now and going to read a book on how to be a decent human being.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Says the man who spent large chunks of this time last season posting thinly disguised personal insults at a then Albion player

Hmmm

Come again?

Billy Paynter? If so, you need to understand the difference between discussing someone on a message board, and directly contacting that person - as a part of a group of people - to insult them and denigrate their career.

Come back when you understand the difference between those two things.

:smile:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
“@Garethclarke24: Is it true that you told O'Driscoll that Will Buckley was picking on you again when you last played at The Amex.Then cried a bit #Askharding”

“@Leecooper74: What does it feel like to never play a 2nd half at the Amex? Do you like Will Buckley making you look third rate? #askharding”

“@hammyfan: "@Official_NFFC: #askharding how disappointing was it to only get 45mins for Buckley tore you a new arsehole (twice)”

“@adrian_newnham: #Askharding is harsh. I mean 2 matches, subbed twice, *a total of 80mins played, a booking, almost sent off and a foul throw is not THAT bad”

“@malcbha: What's it like to have 25,000 people laughing at you every time you put in another comedy performance at the Amex? #askharding”

“@Sheebo4: #askharding After 2 cracking performances at the Amex is there any chance u may re-sign for #Bhafc ?”

“@HarryMaddock: #AskHarding Will you ever last more than 35 minutes against Will Buckley?”

Etc, etc, etc...
They are comedy at its best, would love to be a fly on the wall at that interview..

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I don't like this kind of thing. Could be perceived as cyber bullying. Be careful if you choose to participate.

OK, it may be seen as a bit of fun but it is always someone's son, daughter, mother or father. Not nice. In my line of work I see a side to this you would not believe and believe me there is a consequence.

Off my soap box now and going to read a book on how to be a decent human being.

To be fair, if you are taking this further, have you never booed an opposition player, or cheered when the opposition miss an open goal? If dan doesn't want the abuse he can always quit twitter or football.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
To be fair, if you are taking this further, have you never booed an opposition player, or cheered when the opposition miss an open goal? If dan doesn't want the abuse he can always quit twitter or football.

Its not the same, mate. Booing is, essentially, pantomime (when its opposition players)... personally contacting people to insult them is a world away.

I agree that he should not be on twitter. Although that applies to any pro footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here