sam86

Feb 18, 2009
:cheers: :guitar:

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday dear samhale86,
Happy Birthday to me.

Twenty Five today.

Special thanks to my Mrs, and family, for basically paying for my season ticket next year :clap:

4 hours of work to endure, then out for a meal tonight, before setting off to Southern France for two weeks, in a village with a population of just over 1000. Just what I need.

Cheers :cheers:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Happy birthday.

The Herald of Free Enterprise sank on my 25th*. I trust yours is less newsworthy...

*I like to think the two events were not actually related. Although it was one heck of a party...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
:cheers: :guitar:

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday dear samhale86,
Happy Birthday to me.

Twenty Five today.

Special thanks to my Mrs, and family, for basically paying for my season ticket next year :clap:

4 hours of work to endure, then out for a meal tonight, before setting off to Southern France for two weeks, in a village with a population of just over 1000. Just what I need.

Cheers :cheers:

That all sounds very nice, happy birthday.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Happy birthday to you and happy birthday to me :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday! Amazingly, I have 6 friends with the same birthday as me, my partners Nan's birthday is also today and another of my friends has been in labour since yesterday. Ridiculous.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Happy birthday.

The Herald of Free Enterprise sank on my 25th*. I trust yours is less newsworthy...

*I like to think the two events were not actually related. Although it was one heck of a party...

Bloody hell. Thanks for that :lolol:
Luckily I am flying out.

(please don't post any plane crashing stories relating to this date, or the 25th, I already dislike flying!)

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Happy Birthday mate. Mine today as well although I haven't seen my twenties for a few years now! Day off work for me then out for dinner with the family tonight. No doubt a few beers as well. Let's hope for a belated birthday 3 points from the lads tomorrow. Cheers.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Happy Birthday mate!!

Funny-But-Stupid-People-Pictures-36-06YQ9MA0UT.gif

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hppy birthday buddy. Have a good one.

Cheers pal. Hope all is well, and you are on the up.

Happy Birthday - gonna miss some crucial games though

Don't you worry, internet at the house, I shall be checking in!

Happy Birthday mate. Mine today as well although I haven't seen my twenties for a few years now! Day off work for me then out for dinner with the family tonight. No doubt a few beers as well. Let's hope for a belated birthday 3 points from the lads tomorrow. Cheers.

Well, a Happy Birthday to you too! Join the 18/03 brigade. Enjoy tonight.

And cheers everyone else, even you Biscuit, I think ...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have a good one mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here