Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweed held over 'sexual assault'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yep but what is going on with his receding hairline? Not a good look the comb forward, he should shave it or at least have a number 2.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
A life defined and spent scrambling desperately to stay in the pages of Heat. You're welcome to it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As much as I tihnk the guy is SCUM I am not going to pass judgement on this. ANy girl must know his nasty repuatation but she still went back to his house probably all pissed up and then went straight to the cop shop screaming rape.

Hmm.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Some dolly bird asking for it I think, then got out of her depth and probably cock teased him / lead him along!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
As much as I tihnk the guy is SCUM I am not going to pass judgement on this. ANy girl must know his nasty repuatation but she still went back to his house probably all pissed up and then went straight to the cop shop screaming rape.

Hmm.

Beat me to it. Innocent until proved guilty. How is it that these stories always seem to make it into the press straight away?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Hmm.

Hmm.

But
"The allegation is very serious and at the higher end of sexual assaults in terms of its gravity."

That's not someone changing their mind is it?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I mis-read the title of the thread, and still can't get the idea of Cheryl TWEEDy sexually assaulting me, out of my head.

I would PROMISE not to go to the police.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Jesus, now that "Saint Jade" has passed to the big Z list in the sky then "Heartbroken" and "Lost" convicted felon Jack Tweed goes on a booze fuelled rampage to hide his grief, also to wash away his tears of sorrow he has been involved in weekly gang bangs and drug binges.

Then he goes in the press saying "I'm only 24, I dont know how to cope with the grief, give me time to work it out"

f***ing two bob pathetic excuse for a man, his mawkish snivelling and pathetic antics make me f***ing want to puke.

Look at all those young mums watching their husbands coffins being unloaded from a Hercules at Brize Norton every day and sort yourself out you chav twat.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Looks like another spell at Her Majesty's pleasure. Great role model for his kids.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There not his kids!

He only went into the marrage for the money!

Emm who would bring them up best - drunken, drug fueled, leather faced old bag of a mother who wrecked Jade Goodys life or Jack Tweed.

Difficult call really.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Emm who would bring them up best - drunken, drug fueled, leather faced old bag of a mother who wrecked Jade Goodys life or Jack Tweed.

Difficult call really.

Thought their dad had em, Jeff Brazier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here