Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twas a pleasure to meet with Mr E Bennett Esq

Stephen Fry

Jan 28, 2011
Gentleman as you may be aware. My good self was in the vicinity Bristelmestune aka Brighton this fine day. Was a very pleasant afternoon witnessing our country's finest graduating from your splendid University. In fear of digressing I'll cut to the chase.
I had the pleasure of having a little tête-à-tête with Mr Bennett this morning. It was as clear as crystal this fine specimen of a sportsman had his cor set on a move to Nelson's county. He seemed rather upset at thought of Brighton holding him back in his career. And he was adamant that he alone would decide his future and would not sleep until he concluded his goals.
Now gentleman, I admire indefatigability as a human trait and I look forward to working with him in future.

Toodle pip.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Of all the hundreds of wind ups we have witnessed this January. This, by a vast margin, is the best.

Top bombing, old chap.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I did like that.
Oh how did you find dukes mound as an area to meet similarly minded gentlemen Mr Fry?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Of all the hundreds of wind ups we have witnessed this January. This, by a vast margin, is the best.

Top bombing, old chap.
Too right. I didn't even need to open the thread. :laugh:

EDIT: Where is this electronic music coming from?! Was it supposed to coincide with Stephen's entrance?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meehhhhhhhhhhhh!

stephen%20frys%20best%20work%203145.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A move to Nelson's county. I admire indefatigability as a human trait

I see, so in Nelson's County they use the name of long since sunk battlecruisers to describe players ? No wonder you're all at sea.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This. As if Stephen Fry would start a sentance with "And"

And he missed out the word "the"
He seemed rather upset at THE thought of Brighton holding him back in his career.

Oh, I started a sentence with "And".
That must mean I am not Mr Fry. Phhheeewwwww

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here