Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turnstiles

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This has no doubt been mentioned before, but it took me until Sunday to realise, that the turnstiles are left handed.

not sure if this is the case all around the ground but it is in WSU.

No doubt i will just look like a bit of a :dunce:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This has no doubt been mentioned before, but it took me until Sunday to realise, that the turnstiles are left handed.

not sure if this is the case all around the ground but it is in WSU.

No doubt i will just look like a bit of a :dunce:

It's better than that, at one WSU entrance they are left handed and at the other they are right handed.

Equality :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Quite handy for me as a 'cack handed' individual.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I would like the personal touch,

Could there not be a recorded message from Tony Bloom saying

"welcome to my home, enjoy your afternoon/evening"

when I scan my card !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It's better than that, at one WSU entrance they are left handed and at the other they are right handed.

Equality :thumbsup:

Possibly why it has taken me so long to notice this.

i did look like a right tw@ walking straight into the turnstile almost hitting myself in the knackers.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
The turnstiles for the WSU South entrance are definitely the wrong way round! Person after person scans the card and walks through the wrong turnstile which obviously fails to open! The stewards must get bored of telling people they need to go into a different turnstile.

WSU North entrance is the right way round!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Possibly why it has taken me so long to notice this.

i did look like a right tw@ walking straight into the turnstile almost hitting myself in the knackers.

I've done this. Used the hand-first four games. On the fifth I was merry and in a rush and smacked into it twice before a kindly steward told me what I was doing wrong

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The turnstiles for the WSU South entrance are definitely the wrong way round! Person after person scans the card and walks through the wrong turnstile which obviously fails to open! The stewards must get bored of telling people they need to go into a different turnstile.

WSU North entrance is the right way round!

you would of thought they would all be the same as train/tube stations etc... Oh Well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here