Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turmoil At Chelsea?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Meeting at Stamford Bridge still going on with Morinho, Chelsea dont want him to speak publicly after the meeting, also dont want him to manage any other prem side.
Several players have shown their support for him, Chelsea state any player not happy, will not be welcome at the bridge.

I can see trouble ahead.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
but he wasn't sacked was he, he has chosen to leave....so why shoujld the players be showing any sort of support.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
This is just too good. I love it. Who would have thought all those plastic fans' dreams paid for by the Russian money would come crashing down and end in tears.

I'd love to read those texts from Frank. ! "i lv u special 1"

Its too good :laugh:

Jose to JT "u r my big skipper, run with me to Madrid" :D:laugh:

This is quite the best day of the season so far. I can't listen to the radio or watch TV because its too funny.

I insist Hiney repoens the Carry On World Cup.

CARRY ON AT THE BRIDGE - MUST WIN

BYE BYE JOSE - F OFF BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND TAKE ALL YOUR FAVOURITES WITH YOU

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Serves them right!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they think they're in turmoil now wait until the Russian fucks off or gets assassinated

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
but he wasn't sacked was he, he has chosen to leave....so why shoujld the players be showing any sort of support.

Depends if his choosing to leave was brought about by him being badly treated by the club I guess. The players are almost certain to know whats been going on.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the issue was Ambramovichs expectation was just too spectacular.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Chelsea ... dont want him to manage any other prem side.

Any attempt to put that into a settlement would not be enforcable - that's a clear restraint of trade.

Although I can't see him managing here (England I mean, not Brighton :) )Madrid beckons.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mourinho isn't a bad manager and probably won't take long to find another job at a club with lofty ambitions and a rich man to bank-roll the whole thing, but I don't think he would do so well at a club who can't go out and buy just about anyone they please. It was obvious that it would all end in tears at Chelsea, was just a matter of time, the writing was on the wall with the arrival of Ballack and Shevchenko, singned by Abramovich with no reference to the manager...apparently.

Chelsea were trying to model themselves as the Man Utd of the south, their fans are certainly as obnoxious, sadly for them it looks like their club may now be heading...south!

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Mourinho isn't a bad manager and probably won't take long to find another job at a club with lofty ambitions and a rich man to bank-roll the whole thing, but I don't think he would do so well at a club who can't go out and buy just about anyone they please.

I don't know about that. After all, he did win the Champions League with Porto who were hardly big spenders. He is a man who breeds a winning mentality.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mourinho isn't a bad manager and probably won't take long to find another job at a club with lofty ambitions and a rich man to bank-roll the whole thing, but I don't think he would do so well at a club who can't go out and buy just about anyone they please.

I don't know about that. After all, he did win the Champions League with Porto who were hardly big spenders. He is a man who breeds a winning mentality.

Quite.

I remember that when Mourinho went to Chelski, all the talk was of whether he was a manager capable of working with big stars in a high-spending team. Suddenly, he's a manager who can only work with big budgets - how quickly we forget.

Whatever you think of Mourinho's personality, no-one could deny that he's an exceptional manager, who has now succeeded with small teams and big ones. To say that "he isn't a bad manager" is a bit like saying that the Incredible Hulk had a bit of a temper.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Now that QPR have some serious money will he go there. He will not have to uproot his family, and as he obviously likes the school his children are at.

Just think. Flavio and Ecclestone on the board with "The Chosen One" as their manager. Or can I just be cynical and these two with all the other new chairmen in the game are looking at the luxury flats they can build in the prime sites they have just brought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here