Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuesday radio commenaty request

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Storer68 said:
has anyone got a transcript of the Hawesmeister's comentary of [ THAT GOAL that we scored on Tuesday.

i want to change my signature
Yeah I need to perfect it as well.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Apologies to Juan and all, had planned to finish on the 'goal' for the 6th time in the show and then one final chorus of roll up for the donkey derby. Then Colon put Alan Golds aka Leonard Cohen on (Thanks Colon), as sad as the Johnny Haynes business was, and whilst I must as both a compassionate human being and a true football fan excercise a degree of sympathy, Golds well and truly rained on our parade, he must be a barrel of laughs at Xmas time.
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, phoned, texted and I'm very sorry we couldnt get everyone on, personally I would have stayed till midnight such was the ocassion.
I have stated that the phone-in show after the 5-0nil reverse at Selhurst was my worst experience on the phone-in, well it will come as no surpise that Tuesday was right up there with my best ever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harty said:
Apologies to Juan and all, had planned to finish on the 'goal' for the 6th time in the show and then one final chorus of roll up for the donkey derby. Then Colon put Alan Golds aka Leonard Cohen on (Thanks Colon), as sad as the Johnny Haynes business was, and whilst I must as both a compassionate human being and a true football fan excercise a degree of sympathy, Golds well and truly rained on our parade, he must be a barrel of laughs at Xmas time.
Thanks to everyone who tuned in, phoned, texted and I'm very sorry we couldnt get everyone on, personally I would have stayed till midnight such was the ocassion.
I have stated that the phone-in show after the 5-0nil reverse at Selhurst was my worst experience on the phone-in, well it will come as no surpise that Tuesday was right up there with my best ever.
I hope you called my brother a twat for phoning in with a STOOPID Australian accent. :tosser:

:D

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hawsey was going mad but it was a bit like he wanted to keep it down a little bit.I suppose he was in the Palace stand.:lol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Surely they'll play it before the match on monday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here