Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tsumani "spams"

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
has anybody received any suspect/dodgy looking appeals for donations in their e-mails today. just had one come through a few minutes ago. guess there will be a fair few con merchants trying to make a buck or two on the misery of others. trouble is they can make these sites look so real its no suprise that people get sucked in. and the genuine appeals suffer as well because of the mistrust that arises from these scammers. will settle for donating through the bank

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
when con merchants do things like this it really riles me. The hundreds of thousands killed and the millions that will be affected by this tragedy need our support. It has been said that on most of the Islands it will cost about £50 to rebuild a house and I am pleased to see people from all over our country putting their hands in their pockets for a worthwhile cause.
I don't like all the papers banging on about how wonderful the Manure players are by donating £100,000 out of their pockets. Don't get me wrong as every little helps but you have got the likes of Giggs, Keane etc who must all be on around £80,000 a week so papers banging on about £100k is no better than me putting in a tenner.

Please don't get caught out by the con merchants and goto a reputable organisation to donate.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There are reports that people waiting to hear of news of their missing relatives, have been swamped with spam by sick E-mailers informing them that they have been found dead. Some have been using official sounding adresses. How sick can some people get. They should be jailed if caught.

There was some bellend at the match yesterday ('designer' gear, need I day more?), shouting 'Asia give us a wave', then turning round seeking approval from the masses.

I'm no innocent and I like a sick gag as much as the next man, but this seemed a tad over the top to say the least.

Just goes to show, football really does attract far too many wankers:angry:

Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I hope the wanker got shouted down!? Or did people just pretend they didn't hear him?

Lots of old biddies sitting nearby, so they probably legitimately didn't hear a thing!

Personally I decided to keep it to a quiet 'tut' of distain as I have seen this lad having a pop at Brighton fans before and didn't really feel like getting hit before kick off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here