Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tshabalala trial

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
South African World Cup star Tshabalala on trial at Crystal Palace, would be a f***ing unreal signing if they managed that. We need to be looking at players of his quality. Would be very jealous if they got hold of him.

Oct 25, 2003
hmmmm, he's obviously a flair icon, but at the end of the day he's 27 and still playing in africa, if he was that great he would've been snapped up by a european club years ago surely?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
you-cannot-be-serious.jpg

??? ??? ???

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Signed 2 players today, another one coming in tomorrow.

Tshabalala is here for 10 days. Also trying to get his Goalkeeper team mate on trial as well.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
South African World Cup star Tshabalala on trial at Crystal Palace, would be a f***ing unreal signing if they managed that. We need to be looking at players of his quality. Would be very jealous if they got hold of him.

No doubt your calling him quality because of the goal he scored at the world cup? If he was that good he would have been snapped up by now.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Damn, considering we're short on wingers and all...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He scored a cracking opener at the World Cup and played pretty well. He was therefore in the shop window in 2010 when the WC ended but NOBODY in Europe went for him even with all that publicity.

Yeah, great signing.

D

Deleted member 18477

He scored a cracking opener at the World Cup and played pretty well. He was therefore in the shop window in 2010 when the WC ended but NOBODY in Europe went for him even with all that publicity.

Yeah, great signing.

this!

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
Can't say I would be interested tbh. If he was really any good he would have been snapped up after the world cup, I seem to remember there were rumours of Premiership interest but nothing ever happened so I would expect he has been scouted and discarded.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
There have been reports of him moving overseas ever since the World Cup finished. I know that he has previously had trials at Forest and some European teams and no-one has picked him up. Reports of his trial with Palace here suggest that he is desparate to move now as he is 28 and may not get another chance.

I would not lose too much sleep if Palace signed him, personally. We can find much better elsewhere.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Are South Africa in the nations cup ???

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Nope! They failed to qualify as they did not read the rules properly!!! Quite what they were doing playing for a draw against Sierra Leone in the first place, sums up how poor they really are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...fail-qualify-African-Cup-Nations-mistake.html

This happened at around the same time that SA were 'cheated' in the Rugby World Cup by Bryce Lawrence, apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here