Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Troops at The Olympics. Shocking way to treat people.

Disgusting!!! I doubt that the Officers are being treated this way.[/QUOTE

All of the officers on the ground in the Olympic park will undoubtedly be experiencing exactly the same conditions as their soldiers. The very senior officers wont be anywhere near the Olympic park. (the officer in charge of my section slept in the same hole in the ground as me ate the same food and worked harder had less sleep than me) but don't let my experiences cloud your daft vision of what its like to be a young frontline officer in todays military see vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4POpHJmwSYI

I was expecting it to be more like this.

The Rag – Home of the Army & Navy club, exclusive members club in London, UK.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
for your information the officers club who's link you have posted is available to all serving and veteran officers.
As is the club UJC Home for all serving and vetran NCO and private soldiers, who find themselves stuck in London.Awaiting movement orders or onward travel. But again don't let the truth cloud your vision of what you think is right.
PS both clubs have a limited number of rooms and are usually booked up well in advance
I last used the club in september last year when i attended the Royal British Legion festaval of Rememberance at the Albert Hall, on the saturday night and marched in the parade at the cenotaph on the sunday morning .
PPS prior to today i thought you where a bit of a Berk ,after today I see you don't have the intelligence to be a Berk

Last edited:

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Surely they love all that stuff?

These blokes are hardened killing machines, for their own sake it's no good making them go soft. They've probably just spent the last 3 months sleeping in the dirt and dodging IEDs and AK47 rounds on a daily basis, a night on the floor in the Excel centre is probably like a 5* hotel to them.

Bit wierd not using the canteen though, if it's there........:shrug:
Show some f**king respect........Twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here