Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trio to sign?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't really understand this comment from Poyet? I'd have thought he'd be urging them to sign, not saying he wouldn't in their position?

"I don't forget that. The players may say they are not in a hurry. It depends on your character as well. If it was me, I wouldn't sign."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
TRIO%201987.JPG

:smokin:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Gus is talking good sense imo, players out of contract are entitled to weigh up all options!! we have not achieved anything as of yet so why put all your're eggs in 1 basket? The players have earn t the right to wait, the same as the club are doing in not offering contracts until we know where and what division we are playing in next season.... some of the players will not even get a game next season what ever happens, so why should they commit to anything at the moment?

For the time being just sit back and chill out and wait to see what santa (TB) brings to the party!

trust in Gus and Tony, the cards will be revealed in good time

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I don't really understand this comment from Poyet? I'd have thought he'd be urging them to sign, not saying he wouldn't in their position?

"I don't forget that. The players may say they are not in a hurry. It depends on your character as well. If it was me, I wouldn't sign."

That might not neccesarily be refering to the 3 mentioned. Might be to do with some of the other 10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here