Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tribe meets white man for the first time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reminds me of when I moved up to Grimsby in 1992 and meeting the natives.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Interesting that MSN reports today that an `undisturbed` tribe has been spotted in the Amazonian rain forest. There are believed to be around 60 such. They can now spot them with satellites!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Interesting that MSN reports today that an `undisturbed` tribe has been spotted in the Amazonian rain forest. There are believed to be around 60 such. They can now spot them with satellites!

Some massive, massive effort must be made to fence off what little remains of this land. Once it's gone it's gone forever and that would be a total tragedy. Fence it off and let them live their lives undistrubed.

I only had doubts when I heard they have a subscription to 'Ebony' magazine, and they had every recording by NWA and Tupac.

I bet a few have converted to Christianity by now though, and are too judgmental and holier-than-thou to be bearable by the others.

Oh, and Burger King got in there before MacDonalds, so they're set to join civilization, get pacemakers fitted and drive 4x4s

The lead dude has already been making silly faces for The Black Eyed Peas for some time now, so he's got a humvee and is sponsored by Nike

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
How can you go through life with 3pm on a Saturday meaning nothing....mind you, I suppose Saturday means nothing as well....and Monday....and Tuesday.....and Wed............. what bliss!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here