Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trevor McDonald

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Apparently going to carry the Olympic Torch through London this April, fair enough the man is a genius BUT do you think he is capable of running 250 metres with the torch at his age of about 116 years old?...

:D :D

3C254A19D6DBE3C49EE6B2723215F6.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He has always reminded me, appearance wise, of the cricketing great Clive Lloyd...as long as he does it wearing whites then I don't think anyone will notice, they will just think it is Clive.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
fair enough the man is a genius

QUOTE]

Why?
Surely being able to introduce the news & present various awards isn't the only qualification needed to be a genius these days?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I sometimes think you have one response to every question.

Wait for it

"What the f**k has that got to do with it?" :D

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Thankyou for that well informed and thought out response. You must be proud of it's relevance to the thread, and the question I asked. Retard.

I simply meant, you are so negative about everything.

You've got your little soap box and TOTAL opposition to everything.

You probably complain about sunny days..

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently going to carry the Olympic Torch through London this April, fair enough the man is a genius BUT do you think he is capable of running 250 metres with the torch at his age of about 116 years old?...

:D :D

3C254A19D6DBE3C49EE6B2723215F6.jpg

They could give him a popemobile/golf buggy type thing..

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I thought you meant I call everything a "joke." Firstly, I don't moan about everything (although I actually don't like sunny days), and secondly, as I have said on other 'moaning' threads this week, at least I'm getting off my arse this afternoon and swelling the Withdean attendance by one. That, I think entitles me to an opinion (admittedly not about Trevor McDonald!). That's not a dig at you by the way, I haven't a clue who you are or how often you go, I just think you should aim the sarcastic comments at those who complain on here yet never watch the team play!

It wasn't meant in offence! Just a little joke.

I guess the climate of NSC sees everything blown out of proportion!(Again, not a dig at you, but just how everything seems to go on here)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
fair enough the man is a genius

No he's not! He gets paid to read words out loud! On that basis, I, or John Lees, should get to carry the Olympic Torch. At least Leesy has actually been a member of the British athletics team!

Stephen Hawking is a genius. Tim Berners-Lee is a genius. Evelyn Glennie is a genius. If the best the British can provide to carry the Olympic flame is a bloody newsreader, we are all in SERIOUS trouble.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
No he's not! He gets paid to read words out loud! On that basis, I, or John Lees, should get to carry the Olympic Torch. At least Leesy has actually been a member of the British athletics team!

Stephen Hawking is a genius. Tim Berners-Lee is a genius. Evelyn Glennie is a genius. If the best the British can provide to carry the Olympic flame is a bloody newsreader, we are all in SERIOUS trouble.

If he worked for the BBC, would you still have the same opinion.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here