Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trevor Benjamin

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Peterborough have bolstered their attack with the double signing of Trevor Benjamin and Danny Crow.

Benjamin has rejected a new deal at Coventry to join Peterborough.

The former Leicester man looked set to be staying at Coventry after agreeing a new deal earlier in the summer.

However, Benjamin has now decided to snub the new deal and has signed a three-year contract with Peterborough.

Crow arrives on a free transfer after being released by Norwich at the end of last season.

The highly-rated striker has penned a two-year deal at London Road.

Neil Featherby, who acts as both players' agent, admitted the duo are looking forward to the challenge of trying to fire Peterborough to promotion.

"Both players are looking forward to playing for Peterborough and are delighted to be joining the club," Featherby told skysports.com.

"Trevor has showed his commitment to Peterborough by signing a three-year deal, while Danny has penned a two-year deal.

"Both players are hoping to form a good attack next season for Peterborough and trying to help them to promotion."

http://skysports.planetfootball.com...lid=6&title=Posh+pick+up+duo&channel=league_2

:nono: :nono:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think the key thing is Coventry offered 1 year and Peterborough offered 3.
He would've been an extremely useful addition to our squad. :(

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Why, oh why, bid we not sign him. IMHO we is just what we need. At this rate we will have to play Backgammon! :eek:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I saw this on Sky Sports news earlier, i thought Big Trev would of turned down a chance to play in League 2 with peterborough and still play for Coventry City.
i wonder what wages Big Trev is on at Borough?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably on less dosh but a longer contract so he would end up with more £££ in the long term.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Probably on less dosh but a longer contract so he would end up with more £££ in the long term.

Bet his 'advisor' had to tell him that, can't imagine he'd be able to work that out for himself ... :lolol:

Doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Storer68 said:
Gosh, that will anoy Mr adams no end

Maybe big Trev remembers how little opportunity he had under Adams at Leicester, was suprised he even went to Coventry given that he wasn't even in a very poor Leicester side last year.

Quite a coup by the fat cockney bastard though

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
AT the end of the day we are Fcked over by leeds ..we cant spend any dough until we know what we get for Tickle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But surely the wages freed up by Watson, Jones, Harding, Piercy, Blackwell, Rodger, Roberts etc etc could've covered an offer for him?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Try and look on the positive side, NSC is back and once Leeds have coughed up we could end up with somebody much better than TB. Maybe we may be moving slowly past the age of compromise.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yeah, I was surprised when I read that story, but on reflection, I wonder what is wrong with him. For Adams to only offer him 1 year, then he must feel the fella has something to prove. Maybe his attitude is wrong, or fitness, but if Adams reckons he's only worth a year then he isn't convinced by the guy. I rate MA as a very astute judge of a player, so perhaps TB needs to be a big fish in a small pond down the leagues.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
would've done a job for us

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I cant believe the majority think he is good enough for us!!!!

He was just about average for us in his loan spell and is certainly not good enough for us at this level......He is gash.......

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
5 goals in 10 games and easily the best link up with Leon we've had....

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Silent Bob said:
5 goals in 10 games and easily the best link up with Leon we've had....

He is Gash........then what would happen to Robinson,Mcphee & CKR............He was really bad.......the bloke cant run for fucks sake

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here