Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trevor Benjamin...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Thought he could have been a good addition to the squad, if only for a couple of months. Oh well...

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I heard rumours from a Burnley fan on another site that he's going to Burnley, although I don't know how credible the bloke is.

It's a real shame that we can't afford him, he would fit in perfectly.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
what gets me is that rotherham/ crewe are prob the only clubs on a par with us so how come they can afford him !!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
??? Very odd.

Ideal for us - probably the money thing again.

Surprised Leicester don't want him, they look a bit toothless up front (Dublin past it, Conelly not scoring and Scowcroft who scores once every 23 games or so)

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ditchy said:
what gets me is that rotherham/ crewe are prob the only clubs on a par with us so how come they can afford him !!

I dont know where to start with this one.....ok.....the re-opening of the inquiry/withdean/the £2m fund/contract talks for Leon, Cullip, McGhee on hold/Benjamins wages/...uuummm maybe he did'nt want to come to us?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Rotherham couldnt afford the £17K he is on a week.
We only managed it because we shared his wage with Leicester as a favour from MA.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I like the bloke a lot. I thought he did really well for us and his commitment was superb. I hope he gets a decent permanent club soon where he can play regular first team football. Sadly though, it won't be us.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gullet said:
I like the bloke a lot. I thought he did really well for us and his commitment was superb. I hope he gets a decent permanent club soon where he can play regular first team football. Sadly though, it won't be us.

I thought he did well too but he isn't worth 17K a week if that is what he is on.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
... and he won't get that when he's looking for a new contract...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here