Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trevoh Chalobah?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I've had a feeling we're getting something or another from Chelsea this summer and this guy would make a lot of sense.

Defensively solid, good on the ball, capable of playing both CB and as right back. Not ever been involved in any sort of scandal and controversy. Just turned 25 and could still improve a little bit. Price tag seems to be £25m - not out of reach.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I've had a feeling we're getting something or another from Chelsea this summer and this guy would make a lot of sense.

Defensively solid, good on the ball, capable of playing both CB and as right back. Not ever been involved in any sort of scandal and controversy. Just turned 25 and could still improve a little bit. Price tag seems to be £25m - not out of reach.
I'd vote for him. Chelsea want him out 🤔

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Every time I’ve seen him, positionally all over the place, I think he’s quite ordinary.

However, it does seem the type of signing we’d make and hopefully improve him, Fulham are apparently interested.

£20m - £25m seems about right.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Given how the thread titles happened to be playing out when I saw this, I initially assumed it was questioning whether he's still alive.
1000033158.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Chelsea fans generally very angry about how Chalobah is being treated, and potentially being sold. Would love it if we get him on a good-value deal. They’ll go mad :laugh:

Very solid player imo, could thrive in the right environment

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Including Veltman, we have 5 centre backs already with 4 right footers. I doubt we want another one. We have a hugely bloated squad. We don’t need cover for the sake of it. This guy will sign for Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here