Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tremendous following from the south coast

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5pddh-EoW4

We have flags, we have the best support, we can stand and we can f..king sing for 90 minutes.

Keep watching till the end and thank god for the fans at the end.

Sums up what we are all about. New to this site but please remember and realise why certain posts look over a 'O my god how long it took to smile again shoulder and I was there' opposed to the instant gratification and pontificating shit that does this site down.

They were there that's why we here.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say at 1 min 18 secs what the f*** is that photographer wearing under his trousers!!!!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If Carlsberg did football matches....I was behind that Jimmy Case kick...almost centre of goal 4 rows back ,second on the right.....great Day

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have to say at 1 min 18 secs what the f*** is that photographer wearing under his trousers!!!!!

:lolol: a man-tong? years ahead of his time,he was.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Yeah, Atmos, Passion, Noise, Flags, Colour!!!
Das Reich, Champagne Charles & Richard Reynolds Haircut..........Will you be slagging off the semi final Albion Crowd from '83??
They are the same reasons you slag off our current fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was there :O marvellous scenes

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
double decker bus trip up was one of the best trips of my life, both levels singing non stop...great day

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Was standing behind goal for jimmy case free kick ,one of those moments that you never forget if you were watching the albion around that time.Does anybody remember a goal from a free kick by Peter o,Sullivan against Crystal Palace about 1979/1980 season when we won one 3-2 ,he curled the ball over the palace wall into the top corner.I might be wrong about this ,if it was this game ,be interesting if anyone remembers it .

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Now that was ten minutes well spent. We think we've spotted Mrs Fef in the crowd in a close up shot.

Was standing behind goal for jimmy case free kick ,one of those moments that you never forget if you were watching the albion around that time.Does anybody remember a goal from a free kick by Peter o,Sullivan against Crystal Palace about 1979/1980 season when we won one 3-2 ,he curled the ball over the palace wall into the top corner.I might be wrong about this ,if it was this game ,be interesting if anyone remembers it .

I was also behind goal high up by Highbury clock and can remember the ball cannoning in off underside of bar - couldn't see Robbos goal so well.

You are right about Sully scoring against the Scum (season 80-81) 27th December 3-2 win at Goldstone 27,367 in crowd. I was there but can't remember this goal - but we scored so many against them.:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
That day is just a distant blur now.......may be something to do with the copius amounts of beer we drank in the Railway Belle on our return.
Surreal atmosphere as we left the ground in silence, almost as though everyone was in shock!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i remember leaving the game and then travelling down to newhaven with my mates....leaving the ark at about 2.30 in the morning.

it was about then, that i realised i lived in portsmouth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here