Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travelling to the Withdean today

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I have a dilemma as the trains are not running between Brighton and Three Bridges. I attend an acting class at Ralli Hall near Hove Station which finishes at 2 so I usually get the quick train from Hove to Preston Park. I've looked up buses and trains and I am most likely to arrive to the game late. If anyone is driving from near Hove Station about 2ish, is it possible to get a lift? Thanks :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
get the train and then on to the bus which should get you there 10 minutes before the game starts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have a dilemma as the trains are not running between Brighton and Three Bridges. I attend an acting class at Ralli Hall near Hove Station which finishes at 2 so I usually get the quick train from Hove to Preston Park. I've looked up buses and trains and I am most likely to arrive to the game late. If anyone is driving from near Hove Station about 2ish, is it possible to get a lift? Thanks :)

Walk down to the main road. Get on a 5 or 5A. Use your Travel Voucher. It'll cost you nothing and you'll be at the game with plenty of time to spare. And stop being a drama queen :lol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Can't you "mime" your way to the ground ? Imagine the possibilities of hilarious "walking into the wind". "Trying to get out of a glass box" might not get you very far.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Or just walk. I live near the cricket ground (About 5-6 minutes away from Ralli Hall) and walk to Withdean, it takes 40 minutes. Basically, walk up The Drive, continue up Shirley Drive, turn up either Onslow Road, The Droveway or Woodruff Avenue, walk a little way up Dyke Road, down Tivoli Crescent and you are onto Withdean Road.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Or just walk. I live near the cricket ground (About 5-6 minutes away from Ralli Hall) and walk to Withdean, it takes 40 minutes. Basically, walk up The Drive, continue up Shirley Drive, turn up either Onslow Road, The Droveway or Woodruff Avenue, walk a little way up Dyke Road, down Tivoli Crescent and you are onto Withdean Road.

A noble response, but I'd advise never walking home after a defeat. I did this with my good friend Uter, and after marching over the hill to Hove (he's a fast walker) I was so pumped up and angry and spoiling for a fight the wife ordered me to go back out again.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Sort it out Pete :lolol: Also, THE withdean? :nono:

:kiss: 7 and then a 27 or the 5/a is probably the best. or leave 10 minutes early like discussed?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

It's about a 40 minute walk - I always walk it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here