Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Voucher Update

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just spoken to the support line re vouchers. If you paid only £25 at the season ticket presentations you will still get the same number of vouchers as those now paying £30. You should use one of the cup match vouchers for the Tottenham game. Vouchers to be sent out next week.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Really? so the £30 book I bought the other day in the shop can be used for the supds game? ace...

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Do we know the plan for people needing to take two buses or bus & train? Will one voucher suffice? Seems unfair otherwise as we don't all live one bus away from Falmer...

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Do we know the plan for people needing to take two buses or bus & train? Will one voucher suffice? Seems unfair otherwise as we don't all live one bus away from Falmer...

The way i understand it is,
If you have to get 2 buses you SHOW the voucher to the 1st driver, then when you change buses you GIVE the voucher in to the second driver. And vice versa on the return, so you only hand the voucher over on the final part of your journey. If this is wrong please correct me.

Tony the Pony

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
I only intend to go to a few games at the Amex due to other commitments, starting with the Gillingham match (for which I purchased tickets this morning). Can I drive to Mill Road P&R and pay the driver, or do I have to buy one travel voucher in advance?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I only intend to go to a few games at the Amex due to other commitments, starting with the Gillingham match (for which I purchased tickets this morning). Can I drive to Mill Road P&R and pay the driver, or do I have to buy one travel voucher in advance?

This is the big question a lot of us are still waiting an answer for...

albionite

May 20, 2009
The way i understand it is,
If you have to get 2 buses you SHOW the voucher to the 1st driver, then when you change buses you GIVE the voucher in to the second driver. And vice versa on the return, so you only hand the voucher over on the final part of your journey. If this is wrong please correct me.

On the voucher it says "If traveling by bus please hand this part of the voucher to the driver when boardin. If you use a second bus or are asked to show your ticket, present the remainder of the voucher"

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
On the voucher it says "If traveling by bus please hand this part of the voucher to the driver when boardin. If you use a second bus or are asked to show your ticket, present the remainder of the voucher"

Thanks very much. Same for bus & train combo?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here