Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

travel tonight

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
are the trains goingto be worse than normal,if they are checking tickets at staions,sure it will be.???
I purchased 2 books of vouchers,and havent yet been asked for one by the way,60 quid down the shitter

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
are the trains goingto be worse than normal,if they are checking tickets at staions,sure it will be.???
I purchased 2 books of vouchers,and havent yet been asked for one by the way,60 quid down the shitter

better having one and not needing it than needing it and not having one :p i got 2 books as well. and going by train!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Regardless of the COCK UP with vouchers generally (and yep I purchased some) this isnt an Albion HOME game so Im not expecting vouchers to be accepted.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
aware of that,im wondering about the massive hold ups,if they are going to check every customer,
making sure they have a valid ticket

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm going to try the park and ride for the first time. Do you pay on the gate or something?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I was in the ticket office the other day and I heard that travel vouchers for P&R had to be bought in advance so you can't just turn up - but ring the club to check.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm going to try the park and ride for the first time. Do you pay on the gate or something?

Sure on Sunday they said could pay at the entrance to the P&R site of your choice but don't take that as gospel

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
are the football buses running?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just checked with the club it is pay on the gate for the P+R sites. Fiver.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Thanks Oscar. Just finished work and came on here to check that very info. The website is confusing as it says you can pay for P&R for tonight, online or 'in person at the Amex' (which seems to defeat the object of Park and Ride!).

So we will all be queuing up with our fivers then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here