Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel To Amex

WARWICKSHIRE LAD

May 12, 2012
I live in hove
I wanted too find out if other people like me had a difficult time,trying to explain to southern rail staff,that this season, travel vouchers are not being used,and according to club sources,travel is included on the match ticket,or like me this coming season supposedly on the season ticket.
Well someone really needs to clarify this situation with the rail company as they are clueless about this point.
So yes like other people I got charged £3.30 from Hove station,return ticket,thinking I had all ready payed this travel expense.
So come on club officials try and clarify this to your supporters one way or the other,so at least we know where we stand,thanking you s.p.aubrey.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
You should not have been charged - your match ticket was valid for travel on the day, and you should apply to Southern Rail for a full refund. I hope it doesn't happen again, and we will remind Southern Rail of their obligation to our supporters, for which we pay a very significant sum of money, and would suggest if this happens again, take the name of the individual concerned and let Southern Rail (and also ourserlves) know. I am sorry to hear of the inconvenience, and I hope this was an isolated incident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here