Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Advice

Not asking for it, giving it.

Toremolinos. Do Not Go.

I've just spent one of the most unpleasant weeks of my entire life there.:down:

More Germans than you can shake a shitty stick at, and they really do put there towels out befor 7 in the morning.
Only English people were Northerners.
32 degrees by 9.30 in the morning, 37/8 by 3 in the afternoon.:mad:
Complete purpose built concrete jungle.

The only thing i will remeber with a smile is batting a wasp into a Krauts lap which promptly stung him on the inner thigh.:)

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i went there on a stag do a few years ago and totally agree. if you go to ibiza the girls wandering around getting you to go to their clubs/bars etc are usually as fit as. in toremolinos they usually had a stutter , hair lip and a club foot

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Not asking for it, giving it.

Toremolinos. Do Not Go.

I've just spent one of the most unpleasant weeks of my entire life there.:down:

More Germans than you can shake a shitty stick at, and they really do put there towels out befor 7 in the morning.
Only English people were Northerners.
32 degrees by 9.30 in the morning, 37/8 by 3 in the afternoon.:mad:
Complete purpose built concrete jungle.

The only thing i will remeber with a smile is batting a wasp into a Krauts lap which promptly stung him on the inner thigh.:)

Nice one.

A diatribe combining elements of Judith Chalmers, Stan Boardman and a dash of Boris Johnson.

Good work fella.

Nice one.

A diatribe combining elements of Judith Chalmers, Stan Boardman and a dash of Boris Johnson.

Good work fella.

Don't get me wrong mate, I do hate sterotyping people but Toromelinos is full of every sterotype.

I've been to Spain for the last 5 years and always found it to be the complete opposite of my description of Toromelinos. I suppose this is what you get for letting the wife book a holiday.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I could have told you that before you went. When I used to do the Brochure Photography for some well known high street holiday companies, it was the only place in Europe that I used to dread being sent, absolutely ghastly place. The next resorts of Benalmadena and Fuengirola along the coast are just as bad. Only saving grace is that you're pretty much gonna get good weather

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here