Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers and transfer rumours that affect the Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been away and confused how Sheff Weds managed to land Tudgay who scored last week?, as I thought the transfer window was closed until about now?

Millwall- are they going to buy their way off the bottom, sounding like they may from what little I've read.

Barry Hayles, Dennis Wise are the only two Albion rumours I've heard, are there more?

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Derby fan i know spoke to me last night and said, so Leon knight any good? Hes rumoured to be coming up here.

i giggled.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't believe Wise will be on MM's list - as Wise was the reason he left Millwall.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Been away and confused how Sheff Weds managed to land Tudgay who scored last week?, as I thought the transfer window was closed until about now?

he signed on january 1st when it opened, and then scored on monday

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Lets face it. With the current press coverage we have been getting, even if it is not true, who in their right mind will want to come and play for us?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Kanchelkis has made himself available.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KinkyHitler said:
What be a usefull signing, however Wed got in first.
He's on loan though. Could we snap him up if we paid a fee? Knight's wages will be freed up soon enough, so maybe he's the answer if there is even a small transfer budget...

I'd still prefer a midfielder and left back, mind.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Simster said:
He's on loan though. Could we snap him up if we paid a fee? Knight's wages will be freed up soon enough, so maybe he's the answer if there is even a small transfer budget...

I'd still prefer a midfielder and left back, mind.
On loan with a view to a permanent move. I imagine Wednesday have first option, and he would rather stay there anyway.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KinkyHitler said:
I reckon we should see how lynch does in the next few games before getting a left back.
He's a youngster so he'll be like all the others. A few promising games, followed by a couple of disasters - because McGhee won't rest him.

Also, well as he played, he got skinned for the winner on Monday didn't he?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Silent Bob said:
On loan with a view to a permanent move. I imagine Wednesday have first option, and he would rather stay there anyway.
Well if I was McGhee, I'd certainly make some enquiries...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Simster said:
He's a youngster so he'll be like all the others. A few promising games, followed by a couple of disasters - because McGhee won't rest him.

Also, well as he played, he got skinned for the winner on Monday didn't he?

True.

Choice A
Enough money to bring in a semi decent left back and a semi decent midfielder.

Choice B
Use both wages, fees etc to bring in much better midfield player than choice A allows, while keeping Lynch at LB.

Which would you choose?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here