Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer of Season Tickets

Ole Man Liver

Jun 29, 2024
I was very disappointed to find that I could not have the season ticket of a deceased friend who sat next to me transferred to me or a member of my family. I understand the Club wants new fans from the waiting list but surely this should not be against the interests of friends and families being able to sit together assuming they are prepared to pay for the ticket. I was also very disappointed to hear from the very polite and helpful young man in Supporters Services that should a season ticket holder not attend at least 20%of games in a season, he/she will be blocked from renewing the next season - seems like a harsh outcome for someone who, say, has to undergo lengthy and debilitating treatment for an illness from which he/she subsequently recovers fully.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was also very disappointed to hear from the very polite and helpful young man in Supporters Services that should a season ticket holder not attend at least 20%of games in a season, he/she will be blocked from renewing the next season - seems like a harsh outcome for someone who, say, has to undergo lengthy and debilitating treatment for an illness from which he/she subsequently recovers fully.
The clauses don't say this though - just that auto renewal isn't guaranteed and that the club "reserve the right" to refuse if there is substantial non attendance. My understanding from that is that the club will try, in good faith , to renew season tickets if absence is due to illness or similar. If not then agreed. I'd be very disappointed in the club too.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was very disappointed to find that I could not have the season ticket of a deceased friend who sat next to me transferred to me or a member of my family. I understand the Club wants new fans from the waiting list but surely this should not be against the interests of friends and families being able to sit together assuming they are prepared to pay for the ticket.
Really sorry this didn't seem to work out. TBF surprised. because The club go out of their way in pre season to move ST holders - and communicate this widely - so that they can sit together if you give them enough notice (eg: if one of your group is new, or you want to sit with new friends, or add to your group). That doesn't mean you're guaranteed your existing seat or set of seats but , in my experience (and i've done this four times in the last 13 years) they often can do this or seat you in the same block etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here