Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day thread (was: The January transfer window round-up thread)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
9 hours to go and will brighton sign anyone

Probably not but who knows?? Calderon can fill in now that Bruno is back and we may have the verdict on Dunk tomorrow- the loan window opens next week so we could get in Upson or similar then. Hopefuly go back for VvD in the Summer if he's not getting interest from PL clubs by then.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Probably not but who knows?? Calderon can fill in now that Bruno is back and we may have the verdict on Dunk tomorrow- the loan window opens next week so we could get in Upson or similar then. Hopefuly go back for VvD in the Summer if he's not getting interest from PL clubs by then.

I feel Dunk will be back and raring to go by Saturday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beckham flying to Paris to confirm move to PSG.

Beckham is past it as a top line player and as regards shirts sales the people who buy shirts don't connect with him. I asked Ben who is a typical 18 year old if he would buy a Beckham shirt and his answer was, why he is past it Messi is a different story, even if he signed for us.

As regards us, son has just had a text from a mate whose husband is a steward, not sure how true it is but I hope it is right, that Mattew Upson is at The Amex now signing on loan.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Agree. It's not law that clubs HAVE to buy/sell players during the window, and we know Gus isn't its biggest fan, so I'd be inclined to say (and hope) that there is no movement in or out. Loan the most likely, IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here