Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day thread (was: The January transfer window round-up thread)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If I've got my timings right its just after lunchtime there, correct (I'm not in the country at the moment)?

So, to save me wading through page after page, could someone just answer the following:

- Have we signed anyone yet today?
- Has anyone left yet today?
- Are there any solid (ie: not just SSN talk) rumours concerning us in either direction?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If I've got my timings right its just after lunchtime there, correct (I'm not in the country at the moment)?

So, to save me wading through page after page, could someone just answer the following:

- Have we signed anyone yet today?
- Has anyone left yet today?
- Are there any solid (ie: not just SSN talk) rumours concerning us in either direction?

No, no, no.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
To be fair Samba is absolute quality. The wages are mental in football full stop - but he'll come straight back into the Prem as one of the top 5 or 6 CBs in the league. The only mental thing is he's getting that money at QPR, rather than one of the top clubs.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
To be fair Samba is absolute quality. The wages are mental in football full stop - but he'll come straight back into the Prem as one of the top 5 or 6 CBs in the league. The only mental thing is he's getting that money at QPR, rather than one of the top clubs.

This.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Apparently Holloway is driving around parts of the north trying to sign ageing strikers, DJ Campbell and K. Phillips have turned down the offer of a ride in the back so far.

You couldn't make it up :laugh: . Shambles.

Can see Holloway now leaning out the driver side shouting at players in deperations as they go off to training "fancy a ride to Croydon!".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here