Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day thread (was: The January transfer window round-up thread)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
i am enjoying that, despite turning up at QPR, Peter Odemwingie did not have permission to be there! Are players just turning up at Loftus Road on the off-chance?!

They can smell the money. Jenas had to bang on the door as it was locked :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
i am enjoying that, despite turning up at QPR, Peter Odemwingie did not have permission to be there! Are players just turning up at Loftus Road on the off-chance?!

Would love west brom to refuse the deal to make Odemwingie look even more of a complete tool than he already does. Incredible behaviour by a player under contract

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
SSN really aren't interested in the Football League are they, too busy wanking themselves silly over the Premiership.

With respect, it is their money being spunked.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I hope QPR have the book thrown at them for the unashamed tapping up of Peter Odemwingie. He's been down at their training ground and they don't even have permission to talk to him.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
It's been reported we've sent him away. He's an idiot because he's completely burnt his bridges with WBA now surely, they will insist on their valuation of him and I hope we don't pay it. If he does that to his current employers, he'll do it to us.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Oh for god sake, loads of speculation and absolutely no firm evidence at all. All I want to know is, HAS HARRY REDKNAPP HUNG OUT OF THE WINDOW AND SPOKEN TO A REPORTER YET!!!????
Until this happens I refuse to acknowledge the transfer window has been successful

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh for god sake, loads of speculation and absolutely no firm evidence at all. All I want to know is, HAS HARRY REDKNAPP HUNG OUT OF THE WINDOW AND SPOKEN TO A REPORTER YET!!!????
Until this happens I refuse to acknowledge the transfer window has been successful

He did that about 10 hours ago, keep up

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Habibou to Leeds. Why didn't we get him in the end?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here