Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Still no ticket news on the official site.

Is this likely to be pay on the gate? From memory I think it was two seasons ago, am I right?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Should be, their away end is huge.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Their away end (Cowshed) holds 2,500. Two seasons ago we barely filled half of the stand. (Drab 0-0 draw).

I will be there again. Wife, Daughter and Mother-In-Law are flying into Liverpool with me on Saturday morning and doing a bot of Christmas shopping while I go to the pub and watch the game.

Bloody long walk from Rock Ferry train station to the ground when you are desperate for a Pi55.

Cowshed Stand - Adults £16, Seniors £8.50, Juniors £4.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
would usually go there, not to far. but cannot afford with christmas.:nono: :nono:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Yes it deffinetly is pay on the gate, and it is true that if your under the age of 22 you get in for 2 quid, result! be the chepeast ive ever got in to a football ground! :)

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Theatre of Trees said:
According to an announcement at the match this evening it is pay on the gate and if you can prove you are under 22 years of age you get in for only £2.

:ohmy: £2!:ohmy:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
does anyone know how much its gonna be on the train, with a young persons card.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
poke said:
does anyone know how much its gonna be on the train, with a young persons card.

If you are getting the train you cannot get back on the West Coast, due to the fact that there are Engineering Works. The last direct train from Lime Street is 1715, after that you have to get a bus from Northampton to London.

We are training it up, but using the Midland Mainline service from St Pancras to Manchester and then the local service to Liverpool. After the match we have a minibus booked to take us to Stockport, get an hour in the pub there and then the train back to St Pancras. We do have a few places left in the minibus if anyone is interested. To top it all off we are travelling 1st Class from London for £26 each.

I have just realised that I have my xmas party the night before, so not sure if I am going. The only reasonable way to get there is by train but there have been problems lately around London.

I think I should save my money after blowing most of it last night and having not got any xmas presents yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
nooooooooooooo come sister!!

what did u blow money on?? cab home??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here