Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains tonight

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
sorry if this has already been posted and answered, but does anyone know if the trains are still running to the normal timetable, in the event of extra time / penalties? cheers

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
wasn't a problem for the sunderland game or the gillingham game, so i safely predict evryone will be able to get home.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If only there was a website with train times on

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also I hope the buses turn up as advertised and not just disappear from the boards when it says 5min.

I dont mind waiting if it says 15 min or 20 min as I know. But when it says 5min then disappears I get ANGRY.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Also I hope the buses turn up as advertised and not just disappear from the boards when it says 5min.

I dont mind waiting if it says 15 min or 20 min as I know. But when it says 5min then disappears I get ANGRY.

Same , hoping it's wrapped up in 90 tonight as the Sunderland game turned into a FARCE.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Didn't need them for the Sunderland extra time game so wouldn't think they'd need any extra tonight

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
If only there was a website with train times on

I (possibly wrongly) thought that some trains were shuttled between brighton and Falmer on matchdays to cope with the demand, and were therefore not on the normal timetable. i heard stories that the Sunderland game queues for the train were horrendous.

you are very helpful - thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here