Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains Saturday...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So I have to get the 8:14 train from Brighton to London otherwise I can't get home until the next morning, what are the odds of me being successful?

Last game I went to was Donny so have no idea how the queue management etc has changed when getting Falmer trains, anywho what does NSC think?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The trains have improved a lot since Doncaster I would say, leave on the final whistle and you'll be fine. I was hoping of getting into London by 9.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Of course it makes sense, I was waiting for half an hour at Falmer for a train last time, so obviously if it is going to be that long again I'll be struggling, I need to get the 8:14 to get back to my home, sense?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
sorry flipant response , was looking at it from the engineering works of which there are none. You may have to travel on from london so I get it now.

Should have no probs making the 20:14 especially if on your toes at the final whistle

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yup make sure you're at the exit at the final whistle and you'll be fine.

Did that against Sunderland in the West UPPER, and got on the 1st train to Lewes.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Yup make sure you're at the exit at the final whistle and you'll be fine.

Did that against Sunderland in the West UPPER, and got on the 1st train to Lewes.

Then tune in here a few hours later to be verbally abused for clapping: the team off, the warm down, the st johns packing up and the stewards taking their tabards off.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Then tune in here a few hours later to be verbally abused for clapping: the team off, the warm down, the st johns packing up and the stewards taking their tabards off.

After their shoddy display against Palace, why should I stay and clap them off? I didn't see them deal with a single medical emergency. Useless St Johns:angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So I have to get the 8:14 train from Brighton to London otherwise I can't get home until the next morning, what are the odds of me being successful?

Last game I went to was Donny so have no idea how the queue management etc has changed when getting Falmer trains, anywho what does NSC think?

See you there !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here