Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains - HH up the pictures currently

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
From the Southern Site:

Delays through Haywards Heath until further notice

A signalling problem is causing disruption at Haywards Heath.

Because of this, trains travelling through the station are being delayed by up to 30 minutes. These delays will continue until further notice.

#Haywards_Heath

To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 200 49 50.

For the latest rail travel news, why not follow National Rail Enquiries on Twitter, or find us on Facebook.

Read more about this service alteration here.

:ffsparr:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh great. Should I leave work now?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well I didn't see that coming. I was waiting for the inevitable breakdown of the trains on the first midweek matchday. Hopefully sorted by the end of the afternoon.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Never understand this about trains ... if there's a 30 minute delay don't I show up at the station for the 4.00 and just get the 3.30?

D

Deleted member 18477

Oh great. Should I leave work now?

Yes! Get the f*** home. Any Albion fan... I am giving you permission to leave work now!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeagullls, seagulls, seagulls, seagulls!

The beauty of working from home on game day... :clap2::rave::amex::albion2::drink:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I just travelled from Horsham to HH, and there was a 5 minute delay having to wait not too far from the station. Not too much of an issue to be honest.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
CLEARED: Delays through Haywards Heath. Trains are now running normally through Haywards Heath following a signalling problem.

:albion2:

Still going to leave early, just in case like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here