Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Ground

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just read on the Q&A by Andy Naylor that the club are on the look out for a new training ground and Martin Perry is in charge.
Will we get 2 Albion building sites in Sussex?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I missed this thread. I don't tihnk we should under-estimate just how important a 'proper' training facility will be for the future of the club, for instance I think i'm right in saying in order for us to open an acadamy we would require an indoor facility.

Great to see the club are being proactive and see the importance of such a facility. Happy days!

I'm sure i've posted this before but this is mcdons training facility, probably similar to the clubs proposal? Buckingham Group Contracting - Land Regeneration Contractors, Remediation Contractors - MK Dons Training Academy, Woughton

Lush

Mods' Pet
Hopefully it will be better than the England World Cup training ground

_47819765_sa_campus_body_getty.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hmmmm this news interests me!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
It's so important to the club. In the present and very much in the future. Surely the current facilities have as much if not a bigger influence in enticing potential new players as Withdean

sussexbornandbred

Dec 27, 2009
do the rules about travelling distances still apply for academies etc? if so a training ground slightly further north nearer hickstead would definitely increase our catchment area wouldnt it!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here