Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train journey help please

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The nearest tube station is Leyton (about a 1/4 of a mile away) which is on the Central Line. Come out of the station and turn right down Leyton High Road. Cross over the road to the other side and continue down it. You will come to Coronation Gardens on your left and the floodlights of the ground can be clearly seen behind them. Take the next left past the gardens into Buckingham Road for the ground.

Football Ground Guide: Matchroom Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton Orient FC

Sep 5, 2008
The nearest tube station is Leyton (about a 1/4 of a mile away) which is on the Central Line. Come out of the station and turn right down Leyton High Road. Cross over the road to the other side and continue down it. You will come to Coronation Gardens on your left and the floodlights of the ground can be clearly seen behind them. Take the next left past the gardens into Buckingham Road for the ground.

Football Ground Guide: Matchroom Stadium, Brisbane Road, Leyton Orient FC

Cheers. Sorry to sound stupid but what train stops will it be.

Is it Brighton Station to Victoria and then the tube to Leyton?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we went to victoria last year and then tubed it across

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006

Train from Brighton to London Victoria
Tube from Victoria to Mile End (Green district line to Upminster)
Tube from Mile End to Leyton (Red central line to Epping)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Brighton to Victoria, then Victoria to Oxford Circus on the Victoria line, change at Oxford Circus for the Central Line to Leyton.

OR...

Brighton to London Bridge, then London Bridge to Bank on the Northern Line, change at Bank for the Central Line to Leyton.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/standard-tube-map.gif

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Alternatively, First Capital Connect to London Bridge, tube from London Bridge to Bank (next stop) on the Northern Line, change onto the Central line (the exit is at the opposite end of the platform) to the Central Line to Leyton.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing hell makes me wonder how I got to Brisbane Road in the days before internet...

Oh thats right good old A-Z.

Personally I recommend the Orient express I believe it leaves from St Pancras.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
f***ing hell makes me wonder how I got to Brisbane Road in the days before internet...

Oh thats right good old A-Z.

Personally I recommend the Orient express I believe it leaves from St Pancras.

I got to lots of grounds before the internet, I went to the railway station a couple of days before the game and got my train ticket and TALKED to the nice man at the counter and he told me the best way to get there. We even use to do crazy things like walk from Charing X to Kings X as we had arrived in London beofre the tube's started.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've also omitted the Jubilee line option.

Brighton to London Bridge. Jubilee line to Stratford. Central Line from Stratford to Leyton.

DLR means THREE changes.

You have no sense of adventure !

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've also omitted the Jubilee line option.

Brighton to London Bridge. Jubilee line to Stratford. Central Line from Stratford to Leyton.

DLR means THREE changes.

Jubilee is my preferred option with a stop for lunch and a swift beveridge in Stratford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here