Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toy train in space (Warning: may make some fathers feel inadequate)

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
that's what you call a real cool Dad

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
That was just plain cruel. Sending that train up without oxygen (and I dare so no proper training)?!
The train OBVIOUSLY didn't enjoy it, which is why they had to do the CGI trick of making him look happy.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
That is just irresponsible, image the trauma that train would have gone through whilst free falling to the earth, i would hope that the poor train is being treated for PTSD.

How can that man sleep at night?

I am sorry, but I have been a train lover since an early age, and cannot accept that this is a good father. All he has done is teach his child that he can be irresponsible with other peoples belongings.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Attention seeking twat if you ask me.

If he want's to film himself sending an inanimate object into space for the purposes of youtube that's fair enough, but if he thinks he can manipulate me emotionally by making it out that he did it all for his son he's got another thing coming. That's up there with an X factor sob story.

Next weeks episode: My 8 year old's toy going to the pub and staring at womens tits in a strip club - aren't I a great dad!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That is just irresponsible, image the trauma that train would have gone through whilst free falling to the earth
It was a toy train. But what if it had landed on someone's head? Could have killed someone.

later on I'm gonna you tube "me on here all afternoon putting away 6 cans of murphys while little Jack makes his own amusment watching the idiot box" bet no one calls me a cool dad
lol (genuine, so hopefully no infractions)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here