Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tough Run-in

Sep 1, 2010
Well, looking at the last 4 fixtures, this is a tough run in IF we are pushing for promotion, that coulda been kinder. I have only just realised how bad the run in is. Can we not have Charlton away for the last 4 games?

Saturday, 23 April 2011
Npower League One

Brighton v Southampton, 15:00

Monday, 25 April 2011
Npower League One

Colchester v Brighton, 15:00

Saturday, 30 April 2011
Npower League One

Brighton v Huddersfield, 15:00

Saturday, 7 May 2011
Npower League One

Notts County v Brighton, 15:00

Sep 1, 2010
I guess, but 4 tough ones in a row makes a little spicier. Still confident we will be there or there abouts though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I had FORGOTTEN that Notts County were even in our division.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not tough its bloody evil lets hope the end of Withdean drives us forward against Soton and Huddersfield.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Three mid table teams and Huddersfield? Doesn't look that bad to me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Could work in our favour if we're chasing these teams.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If we're getting promoted Notts county on the last day will be quality. We'll get that massive stand behind the goal, you can make a good atmosphere in there. Already planning to stay up there

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Injury permitting, I can only see us getting better and better. The team are getting ever more proficient at flicky-flicky, so by next spring, perhaps with another shrewd addition or two in January, they'll be FLYING. No reason to fear anyone.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hope we are clear by then, as I miss the last two home games at Withers ( Carribean for wedding anniversary).

:down: or then again :rave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
4 teams that will all be below us. Not too difficult.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Would be nice to secure promotion against Southampton! :thumbsup:

Would be even better if they were relegated at the same time

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just means we will have had easier games to build a big lead up before we go into those last 4 games...

Also, all those teams are probably thinking the same thing about being really unlucky in having to play Brighton in their run ins :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Haven't we got Wednesday before Southampton as well, the last three home games are going to be IMMENSE, Wednesday, Southampton, Huddersfield.

That is going to be both very exciting and gut wrenching in equal measures if we are still up there. I can predict a very SWEATY BOTTOM end to the season.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
I hadn't realized it was notts county for the last game. A little trip to hooters then a night out in Nottingham. Happy days. The dream scenario would be to have secured promotion but then clinch the title on the last day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here