Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Totally off topic ! - Web Browsers

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have been using Firefox for a good while now having found IE 7 slow and not so flexible. However, I am trying Opera right now and am beginning to rather like it, does anybody have any opinions ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I prefer Firefox to IE7 which is so slow at times. If you get on well with Firefox then Opera is a similar browser. Opera 9.50 beta is now available and I like the ability to store 9 webpages on a holding page rather than only having 4 tabs to toggle around with. IE7 is my default browser only on the basis of accessing Seagulls World , if it wasn't for that I would have it as my 3rd alternative behind Firefox and Opera. Is the reason that these browsers are comparatively fast down to the fact that 90% of web users are using IE ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I use Windows because I don't know any better. :)

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
In this order for me,
Opera (only problem is Gmail seems to crash opera)
Firefox, Probably the better as it has add block no script etc.
IE Only when I have too.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I have been using Firefox for a good while now having found IE 7 slow and not so flexible. However, I am trying Opera right now and am beginning to rather like it, does anybody have any opinions ?

Opera is my browser of choice. I've been using it since version 5 came out in 2001, first on Windows and for the past three years on the Mac. I find it's customisation abilities to be excellent and some of the features, e.g. Mouse gestures, to be quite productive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here