Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toronto FC Tickets

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Shame there ground isn't big enough seeing as 90% of the MLS teams seem to play in massive empty american football grounds.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How big is the stadium?

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
Toronto FC have just signed Amado Guevara -Honduran sweeper who has played with a couple of MLS teams. Keep your eye on this guy - he is top notch. I am an Albion supporter living in Honduras and he has been the captain of the team I support out here for the last couple of seasons (Motagua). There are reports here that he will be paid $200,000 a month by Toronto. Is that possible?? BTW, does Toronto have much of a latino community??

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I maybe a little slow but: Why is there a massive interest in watching the Toronto team? Is it just football in general being more popular or just something about this team?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I maybe a little slow but: Why is there a massive interest in watching the Toronto team? Is it just football in general being more popular or just something about this team?

They seem to have tapped into the ex-pat community and good luck to them.

To sell out the whole season in a few minutes is a remarkable achievement.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Toronto FC have just signed Amado Guevara -Honduran sweeper who has played with a couple of MLS teams. Keep your eye on this guy - he is top notch. I am an Albion supporter living in Honduras and he has been the captain of the team I support out here for the last couple of seasons (Motagua). There are reports here that he will be paid $200,000 a month by Toronto. Is that possible?? BTW, does Toronto have much of a latino community??

They have also just released Collin Samuel (thank goodness - I'd swear he is pregnant) and signed Rohan Ricketts from, umm, Barnsley.

Much of a latino community? Yes, Toronto has big communities of most nationalities, which was evident at last year's u-20 World Cup.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I was talking to some Canadian on FIFA yesterday and he said they were shit and it is pointless to go see them. How come the tickets are so popular?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I was talking to some Canadian on FIFA yesterday and he said they were shit and it is pointless to go see them. How come the tickets are so popular?

It is more about the occasion than the team. They were a first year team last year - hardly likely to be great. But that's okay, it doesn't matter, it is a great day out. For a start, they do a mean Scotch egg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here