Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TOP website

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
There is also a firefox addon (at work so cannot recall what it is called) that tells you when you are on a website that it has codes for.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

That is definitely THE site to use. I started using it after someone on here recommended it (sorry can't remember who :angel:) and I now have over £240 in transactions, another £120 in enquiries and the Mrs has £25 pending.

All from purchasing things we were going to buy anyway in the last 3 months. It makes you realise how much these price comparison sites are making from referrals.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
There is also a firefox addon (at work so cannot recall what it is called) that tells you when you are on a website that it has codes for.

The add-on is called RetailMeNot

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I haven't used it so no idea if it's any good but I've found this one also:

Cashback Guardian

Think I'll give it a go.

Looks pretty good actually. You go to a site and a bar pops up at the top showing you the maximum cashback available:

offerig0.jpg

You then click on the "View Offers" button and it opens a page with a list of all the sites and the cashback that they offer :thumbsup:

offers2js0.jpg

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
I found the site half hour ago Simster and saved 15% on a new camera battery and still got it free p&p. £6 saved overall :eek:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here