Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top tier at the O2 - how high?

Dex10

Sep 8, 2010
Im thinking of getting a couple of tickets at the O2 for a christmas prezzie for someone who is not great with heights. The tickets will be in the front row of the top tier and upon purchasing it flashes up with a warning re not good for people scared of heights.

Does anyone have any experience of being seated there and is it really that bad?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's pretty high.
But don't worry, if you don't feel right when you get up there, speak to a member of staff and they have seats in the bottom tier specifically for people who don't feel up to it. :)

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Sat up there for Peter Kay and it was like watching it on Google Maps!

Front row might be ok but as you go up it is very steep!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I am not great with heights and sat last row of the top tier for a UFC show, I had no problem at all, its rather a steep walk up the steps but once at your seat its ok.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree with the above posters its quite steep but ok when you get there. Not too bad a view but depends what you are going to see I spose.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
It's pretty high.
But don't worry, if you don't feel right when you get up there, speak to a member of staff and they have seats in the bottom tier specifically for people who don't feel up to it. :)

do they really? I am going to the tennis there up week and might say i am feeling dizzy!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I saw Bon Jovi there last summer and my tickets were in the top tier, unfortunately I had bought tickets for my friends and the dissapointment on their faces when they got to their seats was evident - The sound and view is shocking, and to top it off they cost about £60 each!

In the end, we went for a wonder and somehow managed to walk past security on the ground floor level and find some empty seats and stayed there, much better. I was shocked when I got home and checked the price of tickets for the seats we had moved to were £175!

In short, I will never go to O2 again, its a complete rip off and the sounds not even that good!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Sent my Mrs and her sister to a Ne-yo gig there in the top section, they both said once they reached their seats they were to scared to get out of them again in case they fell, no joke!

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
I have twice sat in top tier. Once being in row A the other row B.
Now we were sat to the right of the stage a couple of blocks back.
Height wise it was absolutley fine and view from where i was sat was not an issue. Of course they will have the screens on anyway so you will be able to see one way or another.

Dex10

Sep 8, 2010
Cheers for the advice guys, I think i will have to think of something else!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here