Martin Perry?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was Kuipers last season, so I guess it still is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Forster £ 3250 per week

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Not off to Oldham today?

As you can imagine January is quite a busy month at work, am actually here now, so I'm studio bound this afternoon, but I'm sure we will have lots to talk about.

I forgot about Gully, he is to quote a Barry Lloyd classic re player contract talks at the Goldstone, on "f**king fortunes".

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ah yes the dead of Worthing. Sorry thats in bad taste!

What discounts do you do for Albion fans? Just planning ahead...

I want to know how much the clock man is on. The guy that sometimes forgets to press the button to set the countdown going at the start of the match and then again at half time. Whatever it is its too much!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that its is Nicky Forster as it should be, but I read when there was all about the Liverpool not giving their gate share to Luton that one of the Luton plsayer.I can't remember which one, was only on £400 per week. So I wonder what the likes of El Abd Fraser etc are on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
El Abd £ 1000, Fraser £ 600

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would imagine that the club are keen on a win bonus/point bonus system to make up a large proportion of the players wages. McGhee stated in the press that the squad that beat Leeds Utd at Withdean were on £13,000 a week combined.

Brighton: Kuipers, El-Abd, McShane, Butters, Lynch, Hammond, Reid (Robinson 81), Carpenter, Frutos, Carole, Hart
Subs not used: Mayo, Kazim-Richards, Elphick, Chaigneau

Presumably that was their basic salary. Worth noting that two Leeds players were on £30k a week back then. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here