Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

top 3 things that really piss you off!!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
excluding football issues.

1) Automated phones.
(f***ing pain in the arse and and by the time you've spent 1/2 hour pressing bloody buttons on yer keypad, you get dis-bloody-connected and are left with the whole process again!

2) traffic jams!
(M25 and london makes my blood boil)

3) the british legal system!
(no explaination needed here)

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Benefit scrounging scummers who have never worked and have no intention of ever doing so.

People with no common sense.

Anti social behaviour and the lack of action taken to stamp out these xxxxx.

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
1) wankers who cheekily drive past everyone in a queue and cut in at the front of the line!!!!!!! :censored:

2) The tools who let them cut in :censored:

3) Confused middle aged men who feel the compulsion to go out and buy either a 5.8ltr 4x4 (to drive on the M23) or people who buy people carriers!!! :down:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
1) The general state of customer service in the UK now. Nothing is ever as straighforward as it should be and no one EVER does what they are supposed to. include Indian Call Centres in this too.

2) Inconsiderate drivers. How chuffing hard is it to indicate or use a roundabout properly ?

3) My rail company. Although generally prompt now, the trains are hugely overcrowded, the seats are far too small, no information is ever given to commuters, the stations are like delapidated khazis with bird shit and peeling paint everywhere and,.. and.. and .... wankers.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
People who park in disabled bays (when not disabled).
People who park in the Parent and Child bays (when they have no children with them)
People who use the phone while driving.

Mar 24, 2005
moggy said:
excluding football issues.

1) Automated phones.
(f***ing pain in the arse and and by the time you've spent 1/2 hour pressing bloody buttons on yer keypad, you get dis-bloody-connected and are left with the whole process again!

Just don't press anything. after a while the 'system' will assume you don't have a touch tone phone and direct you through to a Human operator (or something closely resembling one)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Eggmundo said:
People who park in disabled bays (when not disabled).
People who park in the Parent and Child bays (when they have no children with them)
People who use the phone while driving.

thats me :lolol:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
1) Guardian readers
2) People eating on the train - particuarly fat people
3) People wearing replica shirts over their jumper or coat.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
1 - Changing room mirrors. The last thing i want to see when i try something on is how terrible i look in it or how awful my body looks without it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here