Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too slow brentford

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't really follow what you mean by "too slow" in this context...

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Although DK and MP say we can never have a roof on say the South Stand at Withdean its not out of the question, I'd suggest its only a case of more planning appeals etc which is not what we need at the moment. The ONLY reason they won't do this is that it would give the anti-falmer brigade more ammunition to say Withdean is OK as it is.

If and when Falmer gets the go ahead I predict we may get a roof at some point, its sad to say but they have to keep Withdean as shite as possible to keep the pressure on. In the meantime the fans have to suffer for the greater cause.

We have at least another 3 or 4 years at Withdean and it has to be improved if the club wants to prosper in the short term and get punters back.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
burrish gull said:
its sad to say but they have to keep Withdean as shite as possible to keep the pressure on.
The plan is clearly to keep the football as shite as possible as well then.

Wilf

Jan 20, 2007
Brentford
You still have the option of the covered seating.....when you come you could always throw a few quid into the buckets you see, to help the club pay off the devilcnut Ron Noades

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
burrish gull said:
Although DK and MP say we can never have a roof on say the South Stand at Withdean its not out of the question, I'd suggest its only a case of more planning appeals etc which is not what we need at the moment. The ONLY reason they won't do this is that it would give the anti-falmer brigade more ammunition to say Withdean is OK as it is.

If and when Falmer gets the go ahead I predict we may get a roof at some point, its sad to say but they have to keep Withdean as shite as possible to keep the pressure on. In the meantime the fans have to suffer for the greater cause.

We have at least another 3 or 4 years at Withdean and it has to be improved if the club wants to prosper in the short term and get punters back.

hasnt this been gone through enough times.....one of the conditions of us playing at withdean is that we are NOT ALLOWED TO BUILD A ROOF ON THE SOUTH STAND OR ANY OTHER OF THE TEMP STANDS.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dickens added: "The critical issue was should we invest in Griffin Park when we have a vision of building a new stadium?

so another new stadium before falmer :thud:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
burrish gull said:

:thud:

It's nice to know some people pay such close attention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here