Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Grealish. Orient legend.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That will be the same Tony Grealish who played in the FA Cup Final for us? ( oh yea he was Captain in the first game)

When were Orient last in the FA Cup Final?

More of a legend here chap..

Although didn't he play in an FA Cup Semi-Final for Orient?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You beauty!

Attachments

• grealish.jpg
    grealish.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 410

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I noticed Orient were put in the upper tier of the Leppings Lane end yesterday - I can only assume this was because they took 4000 up there. :shrug:

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Of interest to no one I'm sure but when Grealish played for us and I was just getting into the Albion, Grealish's wife was my mum's advisor at Barclays Bank in Lewes. She got me a signed picture of him which was my first football souvenir and I kept it for years til I lost it when we moved.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Of interest to no one I'm sure but when Grealish played for us and I was just getting into the Albion, Grealish's wife was my mum's advisor at Barclays Bank in Lewes. She got me a signed picture of him which was my first football souvenir and I kept it for years til I lost it when we moved.

I remember a school teacher telling me that in the 1980s, her son won a competition to meet some Albion players. Tony Grealish took her son to a bar and made sure none of the players were drinking alcohol in the presence of her impressionable son!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
He was signed to fill Nobby Horton's boots so it took a fair while to win the fans over.

Sep 1, 2010
Christ, what a sad C*** to be constantly be on another teams Forum making a wan*** of yourself, life as a Leyton Orient fan must be so tedious

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I noticed Orient were put in the upper tier of the Leppings Lane end yesterday - I can only assume this was because they took 4000 up there. :shrug:

Orient don't take 4000 to Brisbane Road!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

They packed it out.

attachment.php

When I say "Packed it out" I mean the mini-bus they all took up. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here