Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i think you'll find it was ME that was quoting the best regiment

:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A good mate of mine spent 12 years in that regiment.I love hearing his stories.Also haven't that regiment won more VC's then any other?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i do believe they have fella

i wasn't one of them though :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
When he meets other regiments who brag he told me he use to mention Warrenpoint(Paras)Falling plates(Green Jackets);)
He has also met Chris Ryan who told him the Bravo two Zero was a f*** up from the start and the book wasn't to the truth.I'm now got hold of the Real Bravo Two Zero book which i will read.I always thought the SAS were secret and disguised but my mate said he met loads of them and they don't hide there faces.When they go on training excercises in Germany he tells me they use to rough up the perfectic Yanks:lol:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
sooooooooo many punch ups with the yanks :lolol:
give me 10 'green berets'
i give you......one boy scout :clap2:

as far as the SAS go
we had our own (unsung but just as good) mob
SBS.........commonly mis named as special boat service

:nono:

special boat SQUADRON
just as good but GREEN
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Guinness Dave said:
no mate
42 commando unit
k company
2 troop
:smokin:

My boss was in 42 Commando for seven years until about 1993.

It would seem from his stories that despite seeing service in Iraq, Belfast, Falklands, Borneo, etc, that the most dangerous places they visited were the pubs of Arbroath, and the bedrooms of the troglodytes they pulled in them!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
hans kraay fan club said:
My boss was in 42 Commando for seven years until about 1993.

It would seem from his stories that despite seeing service in Iraq, Belfast, Falklands, Borneo, etc, that the most dangerous places they visited were the pubs of Arbroath, and the bedrooms of the troglodytes they pulled in them!

Arbroath is a very scary place, on my first visit I saw one charming young lady attempt to stuff a broken glass into her mates face:ohmy: rough as f**k.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
joey.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Deportivo Seagull said:
Arbroath is a very scary place, on my first visit I saw one charming young lady attempt to stuff a broken glass into her mates face:ohmy: rough as f**k.

His favourite tales all seem to centre around one fine hostelry, where it was considered de-rigeur to urinate down the legs of one's mates to avoid walking to the toilets, and where it was not considered inappropriate to defecate into the handbag of a young 'lady' who had annoyed you.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
His favourite tales all seem to centre around one fine hostelry, where it was considered de-rigeur to urinate down the legs of one's mates to avoid walking to the toilets, and where it was not considered inappropriate to defecate into the handbag of a young 'lady' who had annoyed you.

yep, sounds just like 45 Commando ... To be fair pissing at the bar was quite common ...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Deportivo Seagull said:
yep, sounds just like 45 Commando ... To be fair pissing at the bar was quite common ...

And did you also particate in the hilarious 'shit in your mate's kit bag, just as it was about to be shipped overseas' gag?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
And did you also particate in the hilarious 'shit in your mate's kit bag, just as it was about to be shipped overseas' gag?

No, but I did 'rim' the tea cup of a particularly obnoxious senior rate. Then there was the phantom shitter of HMS Hermes ... but as they say that's another story.

Lantern - swinging for the use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here