Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom's Blue Lizard Commercial accounts - £10m+ interest free loan made by Bloom

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5. Transactions with Directors

During the period director Mr A G Bloom made further interest free loans to the company totalling £10,361,499.

This statement was released by Blue Lizard Commercial Limited in the accounts dated 30 June 2005. Blue Lizard wholly owned Premier Bet acquired by Interactive Gaming Holdings.

I have posted this to indicate that Tony Bloom has apparent access to substantial funds. Oh and to highlight that it is possible to find figures to highlight any point you might wish to make (http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75299)

Last edited:

Source please Bozza?

Out of interest, how did you get these accounts?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 935

pishhead said:
quality comeback:lolol:

This one is better :thumbsup:

Bozza said:
Posting threads just to abuse other members is also not permitted. NSC has a broad group of users and we're never all going to agree and get on all of the time. However, posting threads just to abuse someone else is not the way to handle these situations. By all means argue your differences on the particular topics of debate but please do not resort to abuse.

Doing any of the above could lead to a yellow card (which restricts ability to start new threads and use NSC PM system) or an outright usage ban for a period of time.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yeah f*** off, LI.

:lolol:

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
So how did Tony Bloom make this loan? What's the source of his capital? Has the loan been repaid? Has he already made a loan to the Albion and is now demanding that loan be repaid unless McGee is sacked, or is he offering to make a loan only on the condition that McGee is sacked?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bozza said:
This statement was released by Blue Lizard Commercial Limited in the accounts dated 30 June 2005. Blue Lizard wholly owned Premier Bet acquired by Interactive Gaming Holdings.

I have posted this to indicate that Tony Bloom has apparent access to substantial funds. Oh and to highlight that it is possible to find figures to highlight any point you might wish to make (http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75299)

But does that mean he has access to any funds for us, or does it mean all of his cash is tied up in Blue Lizard. The Balance Sheet of which doesn't suggest they will be able to repay this loan any time soon.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I'm sorry if I'm interfering in a private argument between two sides here - but as an Albion fan, I too believe that we should know as much as possible about potential investors in the club. After all, it's exactly how we survived the Archer scandal. I don't think resorting to personal attacks is helpful, argument, debate and questioning most certainly is.

Dandyman

In London village.
countrygull said:
I'm sorry if I'm interfering in a private argument between two sides here - but as an Albion fan, I too believe that we should know as much as possible about potential investors in the club. After all, it's exactly how we survived the Archer scandal. I don't think resorting to personal attacks is helpful, argument, debate and questioning most certainly is.

Well said. This is about the future of the club. Personal feuds are a bit boring at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here