Tonight's League 1 Games

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Brentford Vs Huddersfield
Carlisle Vs Plymouth
Hartlepool Vs Leyton Orient
Rochdale Vs Notts County
Sheff Wed Vs Peterbourough

Can't see Sheff Wed doing us a favour against Posh but I think Hudds will be in for a bit of a tricky game against Brentford. Why aren't we playing one of our re-arranged games tonight though???

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I wouldn't be at all bothered if Peterborough won tonight or even Huddersfield.

It would keep the pressure up on our South Coast "friends".

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Carlisle Vs Plymouth
Rochdale Vs Notts County

Can't see Sheff Wed doing us a favour against Posh but I think Hudds will be in for a bit of a tricky game against Brentford. Why aren't we playing one of our re-arranged games tonight though???

MY PREDICTIONS

Brentford 1 Vs 1 Huddersfield (Tricky place to go)
Carlisle 1 Vs 2 Plymouth (The possible takeover is good news, which may lift spirits)
Hartlepool 2 Vs 1 Leyton Orient (Not bothered)
Rochdale 0 Vs 1 Notts County (Not bothered)
Sheff Wed 2 Vs 1 Peterbourough (Sheff Wed are due a win)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
MY PREDICTIONS

Brentford 1 Vs 1 Huddersfield (Tricky place to go)
Carlisle 1 Vs 2 Plymouth (The possible takeover is good news, which may lift spirits)
Hartlepool 2 Vs 1 Leyton Orient (Not bothered)
Rochdale 0 Vs 1 Notts County (Not bothered)
Sheff Wed 2 Vs 1 Peterbourough (Sheff Wed are due a win, I hope)

I forgot about Plymouth- I'd love to see them stay up but I think it's going to be a hard task... Fair play to Peter Reid though, didn't just leave like 90% of others would

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would much prefer Sheff Weds to win on Saturday and scrape a draw tonight.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't be at all bothered if Peterborough won tonight or even Huddersfield.

It would keep the pressure up on our South Coast "friends".

Bit also make our life harder... I'm supporting Brentford and Wednesday tonight...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One of our games in hand is with Notts County who are already playing. Not sure why Dagenham couldn't have played tonight.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
I slightly find myself supporting Posh tonight. Obviously a Wednesday win on Saturday will be fantastic, but I would much rather see Posh take 2nd

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would not be at all surprised if Hudds and Posh were both held to draws and expect Orient to win to keep the pressure on plastic mongs.
Hope Plymouth can grab a win.

Keeping an eye on Rochdale's home form as we have them coming up soon

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would love at least one of them to slip up and would choose Peterborough I think. This could give Wed confidence going into the Southampton game.

Why some of you want our closest rivals to win for the sake of Southamptons interest is a bit strange to say the least.

Surely some of you are going a bit over the top with a team that have no feelings on us. You'd be better putting the hatred into Pompey and Palace in preparation for next year

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Ideally Wednesday and Brentford wins please. Let's just get promoted ourselves before we decide who want to come up with us.

Can't really see Weds stopping Posh though, maybe Hudds will get a draw, can't see either losing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As I said yesterday, when the games were re-arranged we were still in the FA cup and if we had beaten Stoke we would have played Tranmere tonight

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Carlisle Vs Plymouth
Rochdale Vs Notts County

That's a fair old poke. Green ORRRMEY.

1158663-vlarge.jpg

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Hudders and the posh both to draw :)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tonight's League 1 Games

Carlisle Vs Plymouth
Rochdale Vs Notts County
Sheff Wed Vs Peterborough

All to finish in a draw would pay well

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Just spoken to a Saints fan who couldn't understand why neither of us were playing tonite. I said that it suits us to have a break, after 4 games in 12 days.
He feels they are playing for second place in Div 1. ( Don't you just love that sort of talk.....not counting chickens of course )

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tonight's League 1 Games

Carlisle Vs Plymouth
Rochdale Vs Notts County
Sheff Wed Vs Peterborough

All to finish in a draw would pay well

gonna have £2 on all games to draw

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Would accept Hudds & P'boro getting a point each tonight....but no more !!! I personally don't care who finishes in 2nd place, just don't want any team getting too close to us......it's not good for my nerves !!!! Would like to see Plymouth get 3 points as well.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why some of you want our closest rivals to win for the sake of Southamptons interest is a bit strange to say the least.

Surely some of you are going a bit over the top with a team that have no feelings on us. You'd be better putting the hatred into Pompey and Palace in preparation for next year

Exactly this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here