Notts County v Rochdale 19:45
Sheffield Wednesday v Tranmere Rovers 19:45
Southampton v Charlton Athletic 19:45

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bristol Rovers v Bournemouth - Hope Rovers win - would like to see them climb out of trouble
Dagenham & Redbridge v Peterborough United - Posh, to keep the pressure on Saints and Hudds
Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle - meh
Notts County v Rochdale - Rochdale. Let County brick it.
Sheffield Wednesday v Tranmere Rovers - Wednesday. Win and they look safe, so can lose Saturday
Southampton v Charlton Athletic - Charlton OBVIOUSLY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think I'll have a little wager on a Posh / Saints / Real treble tonight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bristol Rovers v Bournemouth - I quite like Rovers, and am I'm not all that keen on the two bob Dorset tosspots
Dagenham & Redbridge v Peterborough United - Peterborough have already blown it, IMO, but no harm in them adding pressure to the other two teams chasing 2nd place.
Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle - Argyle are down, I'd like to see our stiffs get into the playoffs.
Notts County v Rochdale - What's to like about Notts County?
Sheffield Wednesday v Tranmere Rovers - I really don't like Wednesday. I hope they lose every game from now on.
Southampton v Charlton Athletic - Enough said.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Rovers v B'Muff will be a draw, 'Boro will batter D & R, Orient will cruise past Plymouth, I would also like to see Wendy get beaten but SCC will easily put at least three past Charlton.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bristol Rovers v Bournemouth - I quite like Rovers, and am I'm not all that keen on the two bob Dorset tosspots
Dagenham & Redbridge v Peterborough United - Peterborough have already blown it, IMO, but no harm in them adding pressure to the other two teams chasing 2nd place.
Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle - Argyle are down, I'd like to see our stiffs get into the playoffs.
Sheffield Wednesday v Tranmere Rovers - I really don't like Wednesday. I hope they lose every game from now on.

Thanks Simster - saved me the bother of writing it down. Agree with all of the above...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Saints will pummel Charlton, reckon D&G could get a draw at home to Posh though. Which will pretty much confirm the top two in my opinion.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have told my Saints fan friends that I have had a bet on them to win - TO TEMPT FATE

Come on you Addicks - one decent result for your underachieving bums before the end of the season please

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not to say optimistic, I kind of agree the Peterborough winning and Wednesday winning wouldn't be a bad thing though. Good point made by Licoln Imp and HKFC.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Dagenham & Redbridge v Peterborough United 19:45
Southampton v Charlton Athletic 19:45

Please!!

Would love it, but can't see it happening, really. Though last time I said that a couple of weeks ago, all other results went our way.

Look at it this way - if you consider that the others can only keep up with us with 3 points, we can't lose, only profit if they slip up - plus they're both playing mid-week, so hould be mroe tired come the w/e.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I don't mind Peterborough winning, otherwise they will lose to Huddersfield next week, as won't have much to play for!

But also, if they lose, then we are guaranteed third place :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hoping for a Posh win tonight so that they hit the weekends game with Huddersfield confident and up for a win. Then maybe we can go up on tuesday.

larus

Yep; agree with that lot. Peterborough aren't going to affect us, but would prefer them to go up in auto spot ahead of Southampton.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bristol Rovers to get a point or better, please - that'll leave only three teams mathematicalll capable of catching us! Be nice if Stains and Posh slip up, but can't really see it - well maybe a draw for Posh at Daggers, if Daggers go for them like they did to us.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Didn`t Bournemouth have the chance to go top providing they won this evenings fixture when it was originally scheduled a little while back ?
How fortunes change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here