Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights Game

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Caveman said:
Were you there? the goalie was lucky and sat on the fooking thing.

I wouldn't say he was lucky. Paddy Kenny knows how to keep goal, he did well to stop it bouncing back out.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ref was a WANKER of the highest order. It was not his fault, we should have taken our chances, but he was SHOCKING. THe worst i've seen in a while (how many times do we say this!) :angry:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
we were unkucky 2night

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how anyone can go home from tonight not happy is beyond me,2nd half was a great effort and on another night we would off won,how deano missed i dont now,we outplayed them the whole half and if we carry on with a bit of luck we will be mid table by xmas.i for one came away with a smile and my 8 year old summed it up by saying we was robbed of a point!!.coventy are going to get spanked big style:clap2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thought chippy was superb 2nd half,carolle ace and frutos looks exciting,carry on

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great performance let down by the finishing. We could and should have buried at least one of those chances - the Hammond and Leon misses were horrors. Hard to criticise after we played so well, but we've got to be more ruthless in front of goal. Missed a hatful against Plymouth too, but thankfully they were so utterly pitiful it didn't matter.

The build-up play was marvellous, Carole and Jarrett were superb. But the rest of the week needs some serious TARGET practice for the lads, cos that was a point tossed away.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am far from disheartened about tonight, we played some quality football and but for an appalling missed header would have had a point.

Sheffield United are a good team but I believe Warnock will be jobless at the end of the season as they will not go up automatically - promotion is a must for them.

We played some very good football and despite their gamesmanship stuck to it - bear in mind we were on the back foot for the first 15 minutes.

Big uppie to Unsworth who offered his comiserations to Junior as the ball sailed over his head as a ballboy (Gate 27 North Stand) :lolol: :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno if Warnocks under THAT much pressure....they're not one of the biggest spenders in this division, just one of those clubs who expect to there-or-thereabouts, and they undoubtedly will be. I don't think they're top 2 material from what I saw tonight,.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here