Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tongue pierced?

Do you or your partner have your tongue pierced?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Had it done when I was 17. No idea why. Was interesting for a while but I haven't worn a stud/barbell in it for years now. The hole is still there though and I can pass toothpicks and spaghetti through it which is probably more impressive than the piercing was in the first place.

Made eating uncomfortable at times and it would always be a pain the morning after a heavy session with my dehydrated body already aching and my dry mouth sucking the chunky ends of the barbell directly into my swollen tongue. Not great.

Some ladies loved it, others less so. I don't think I find it particularly attractive on a woman and they do sometimes get in the way of a good snog.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Can't remember what movie it was with a quote along the lines of 'a woman with a tongue piercing will suck your cock... as will a man with one'.

Definitely not willing to undergo the risk of my tongue getting infected though!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Can't remember what movie it was with a quote along the lines of 'a woman with a tongue piercing will suck your cock... as will a man with one'.
:safeway:

Arf arf great quote.!

I've heard they wear down your teeth as you constantly 'play' with it ???

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
On men GAY, on women...not too bad, had my first experience with a pierced lady who had one cpl of weeks back.......didnt make much difference. Mind yu she didnt talk much English!!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
On blokes I don't like it, but I think on women it can look good.

I'm thinking of having mine done, but am a bit of a wimp :down:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Not my cup of tea at all, not necessarily gay on a bloke but pointless imho.
On women it does nothing to enhance their looks and is a bit stupid...again imho.
Wouldn't put me off as long as they dont keep playing with the blasted thing like Alex Ferguson does with his sodding chewing gum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here