Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows games/betting

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
As am a little bored this unearthly hour i was looking at the fixtures for tomorrow, with a view to where my Saturday bet may take me

Charlton v Peterborough. I really reckon anything can happen here! Evens a Home win 13/5 an Away win

Huddersfield v Oldham, hard to look past a home win but Oldham will not make it easy. Will go Home at 4/5

MK Dons v Brentford. Brentford will be buoyant after the win at Exeter in the midweek, but not sure they will get much here. Home win at Evens

Southampton v Carlisle. 1/2 the home win is very short, but hard to argue. That said 6/1 Carlisle is tempting

Walsall v Bournemouth. After there away win at Carlisle last week I am going to go for a Home win at 15/8

So my accumulator reads
Posh
Huddersfield
Dons
Southampton
Walsall

Massive £1 stake!
returns £55.89

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I wouldn't back Posh tomorrow myself. Think Charlton will win that one

I know what you are saying mate, of the selections that's the iffiest and based purely on a hunch (well a toss of a coin)

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Mind you if all the favourites lost that would pay £970, just cannot see that though

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I think Posh is iffy as well, I also think B'muff will be a draw or win - I seem to be one of the few who don't think they will fall away.

Do you know the BHA odds?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Brighton 8/15
Hartlepool 4/1
Draw 3/1

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I'd put the peterboro charlton game at both to score and increase your stake by 30p ish if I were you :thumbsup:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
of course if you really want long odds, one could do no better than for Albion, Huddersfield, Charlton and Saints to all win 4-0. a 10p lucky 15 (Costs £1.50) one correct would double your money. two would be around £80. three! would net a coupla grand and all four a paltry £80k...............and then i woke up:)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
i wouldn't be surprised if oldham picked up a point at hudders, or maybe just wishful thinking? i do have oldham down as top 6 by the end of season and hudders home form over the season isn't great

our game is no walkover either, the monkey hangers sussed our game up there, and the pitch is likely to cut up quickly so we have to be at our best imo!!

i fancy charlton to take 3 points v posh

just hope stains slip up again

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just gone on this little treble at 11sish

Burton (2nd bottom) v CHEATERFIELD (top)
STRANRAER (2nd, w5, d2, l2 at home) v Montrose (2nd bottom, w2, d1, lost 5 away)
Dundee v RAITH - This one is the biggie, Raith have good away form but Dundee at really good at home.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I would give Hudders a swerve this week, was with a pal of mine on Wednesday who's a STH at Hudders and he tells me this is their 'derby' match, forget any of the Yorkshire clubs this is their big one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here